Re: Fwd: question to ABC7

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "US PostgreSQL Association" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: question to ABC7
Date: 2008-08-21 21:14:46
Lists: pgus-general
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:55:15 -0700
"Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I think that it would be nice (which might be pie in the sky), if PGUS
> could make an effort to contact all media centers that support public
> broadcasting within a 2-3 hour drive of the locations for PGUS
> organized conferences and meetings open to the public.  This could do
> much in boosting the turnout and stimulating new interest in
> PostgreSQL.

Wow that is very cool. This would be something to definitely work on
with LISA, SCALE and EAST. Probably too late for West.

Joshua D. Drake

The PostgreSQL Company since 1997:
PostgreSQL Community Conference:
United States PostgreSQL Association:
Donate to the PostgreSQL Project:

pgus-general by date

Next:From: Joshua DrakeDate: 2008-08-25 16:11:28