Case study project started

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Case study project started
Date: 2008-08-08 23:52:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

I've launched a case study project on pgfoundry.  So far, we have 3
volunteer writer/editors, but we could sure use more.

If you are talented at writing, editing, and/or doing layout and want to
help the PostgreSQL project, I'd like your help!  Please send me an e-mail
with your pgFoundry account and e-mail address.

Note that due to legal requirements, the mailing list for actually editing
of case studies needs to be closed and we can't do it on the advocacy
list.  Sorry.  :-(

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL
San Francisco

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Guido BarosioDate: 2008-08-12 15:40:18