Re: oscon booth report - more details.

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Subject: Re: oscon booth report - more details.
Date: 2008-07-29 03:33:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> Well it is the same cost as the "Make" booth was asking for theirs
> (according to Mbrewer). However, what I was thinking was that we put a
> shirt, tote and key all together for 25.00.

Hmmm.  I thought the idea of the USB keys was to load them up with software,
maybe a bootable demo image.  Then give them to "special people" in terms of
genuine interest.

Also, we appear to be almost out of shirts.

I seem to recall mentioning that they wouldn't "sell" on their own with some
booths giving away USB keys for the price of listening to a sales pitch.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL