Re: should i need to install xml library in postgresql inorder to work on xml file?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer(at)nic(dot)fr>
To: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Cc: avin_friends(at)yahoo(dot)com, postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: should i need to install xml library in postgresql inorder to work on xml file?
Date: 2008-07-28 17:47:43
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 06:36:48PM +0100,
Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie> wrote
a message of 30 lines which said:

> Are you in a position to see whether this was done on your installation?

Side question: is there any way (SELECT * FROM
pg_compilation_options?) to retrieve this information from an already
installed PostgreSQL? I scanned the documentation for more than five
seconds and found nothing.

(On my Debian, I've read the source of the Debian package, there must
be a better way.)