Schedule posted, registration open for pgDay San Francisco

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schedule posted, registration open for pgDay San Francisco
Date: 2008-07-09 23:02:05
Lists: pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL users:

We now have a very full and interesting schedule for the pgDay at
LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco, on Tuesday, August 5:

If you are going to be in the San Francisco Bay Area in the first week of
August, you absolutely must come and join us.  We're also planning a lot
of beginner-friendly talks, so bring your boss!

You must register through the LinuxWorld registration:

The LinuxWorld pgDay is sponsored by LinuxWorldExpo, CommandPrompt and
EnterpriseDB.  The PostgreSQL Social that evening is sponsored by Truviso
and others.

--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
 for the Project unless specifically noted.)

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Gabriele BartoliniDate: 2008-07-11 11:53:16