Schedule posted, registration open for pgDay San Francisco

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schedule posted, registration open for pgDay San Francisco
Date: 2008-07-09 23:02:05
Lists: pgsql-announce

PostgreSQL users:

We now have a very full and interesting schedule for the pgDay at
LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco, on Tuesday, August 5:

http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/447

If you are going to be in the San Francisco Bay Area in the first week of
August, you absolutely must come and join us. We're also planning a lot
of beginner-friendly talks, so bring your boss!

You must register through the LinuxWorld registration:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/ehall//SN460564

The LinuxWorld pgDay is sponsored by LinuxWorldExpo, CommandPrompt and
EnterpriseDB. The PostgreSQL Social that evening is sponsored by Truviso
and others.

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
for the Project unless specifically noted.)