Re: just a question re: submitted bug...

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: just a question re: submitted bug...
Date: 2008-06-25 13:39:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> > This doesn't sound like a bug anyway.  I'd post your issues on the
> > -general list and get some help.
>
> It has already been discussed in -general, and it does indeed look like
> a bug to me.  It needs some Windows person to look into it.

Here's the link anyway:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/ce6402fc0806051839o13552a6fl183de60a1ad6005%40mail.gmail.com

I see Ati forgot to CC the group on one reply and so the thread
chaining was broken.  Here's where it follows

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2008-06/msg00272.php