Re: European Agenda ?

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: European Agenda ?
Date: 2008-06-21 20:45:27
Lists: pgeu-general
On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 01:36:15PM +0200, damien clochard wrote:
> Now i'm sure we can do better. This is just a "quick and naïve" proposal.
> Feel free to modify or criticize this page. I know that some might find this
> initiative is redundant with :
> Speaking of my own little person, as i don't take airplanes, i'm very little
> concerned by events organized outside Europe and  i find it useful to have an
> european-speciifc event page.
> My guess is that having this page on the european wiki, will make things
> easier to edit and update.
> Any comments ?

My first observation is the duplication of effort. Perhaps it is
possible to categorize the events on so that you can choose to
only display events near you (wherever that my be)..

Just a though, i do sympathise with the gest, as i myself am not much of
a traveller and would probably never go to, say, the us or canada..

K.F.J. Martens, Sonologic,
Public PGP key:
can't read? Visit