European Agenda ?

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: European Agenda ?
Date: 2008-06-21 11:36:15
Lists: pgeu-general

As i was swimming across the pgeu-general mailing list in search of the
forthcoming PostgreSQL events, i realized that i could be usefull to have a
wiki page listing all these events. I quickly gathered bits of information
and made up this page :

Now i'm sure we can do better. This is just a "quick and naïve" proposal.
Feel free to modify or criticize this page. I know that some might find this
initiative is redundant with :

Speaking of my own little person, as i don't take airplanes, i'm very little
concerned by events organized outside Europe and  i find it useful to have an
european-speciifc event page.

My guess is that having this page on the european wiki, will make things
easier to edit and update.

Any comments ?

damien clochard |

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Koen MartensDate: 2008-06-21 20:45:27