Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script

From: Nathan Reed <nreed(at)uci(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, nreed(at)uci(dot)edu
Subject: Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script
Date: 2008-06-04 20:38:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I looked at the config.log file, but I can only discern that it
appears to be failing on fseeko in the configure section that loops
through tests in the area where there are comments about NetBSD, etc
re-rendering of fseeko.  Understanding that make is difficult with
messaging, the output that was in the config.log did not inspire any
confidence in the process.

Nathan K. Reed
Supervisor of Records group
University of California, Irvine
Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools
(949) 824-9631