Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script

From: Nathan Reed <nreed(at)uci(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, nreed(at)uci(dot)edu
Subject: Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script
Date: 2008-06-04 20:38:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I looked at the config.log file, but I can only discern that it
appears to be failing on fseeko in the configure section that loops
through tests in the area where there are comments about NetBSD, etc
re-rendering of fseeko.  Understanding that make is difficult with
messaging, the output that was in the config.log did not inspire any
confidence in the process.

Nathan K. Reed
Programmer/Analyst
Supervisor of Records group
University of California, Irvine
Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools
(949) 824-9631