Public announcement

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Public announcement
Date: 2008-05-27 07:49:58
Lists: pgeu-general
Hello there !

On april 26th, 2008 the French Official Journal published the public
announcement of PostgreSQL Europe. This was the last step of the
legal/adminstrative work to create  PostgreSQL Europe association.

I('m happy the announce that all legal stuffs are done. The PostgreSQL Europe
association is now fully and officialy founded.

You can check the public announcement on our brand new wiki :

http://wiki.postgresql.eu/wiki/Image:Postgresql_europe_jo.pdf

Next step is now to search for a bank and open an account for the association.
If any of you has some experience on managing a bank account for an European
non-profit , please share with us :-)

Regards,

--
damien clochard