BUG #4197: Unsubscribe to the mailing list

From: "Yoann" <lebrun-yoann(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-05-26 08:48:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4197
Logged by: Yoann
Email address: lebrun-yoann(at)wanadoo(dot)fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: Windows
Details:

Hello,

I would like to Unsubscribe to the mailing list but i have a problem about
my mail.
I had modify my mail in lebrun-yoann(at)orange(dot)fr and i can receive my mail in
lebrun-yoann(at)wanadoo(dot)fr and lebrun-yoann(at)orange(dot)fr but i can't send a mail
with my last mail lebrun-yoann(at)wanadoo(dot)fr(dot) When i send a mail with
lebrun-yoann(at)orange(dot)fr you don't know this mail

Can you help me?
Thank you