Re: Bolder vision of pg certification

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bolder vision of pg certification
Date: 2008-05-07 15:20:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

http://lists.postgresqlcertification.org/pipermail/cert/

> > In any case, this discussion belongs on the other list.
>
> I think general discussions about certification belong on this list,
> certainly seems the best list of those listed here:

I thought the _previous_ round of discussion around this determined
that it was its own project, going on over there, and therefore should
have its own list.  Since it has its own list, the discussion belongs
there (for the same reason that bucardo and slony related performance
problems don't go on -performance).

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com
+1 503 667 4564 x104