Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump additional options for performance

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump additional options for performance
Date: 2008-05-07 14:17:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 09:56 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I cannot find this email in the email archives, even though it was sent
> > to both hackers and patches. A message-id lookup fails too. For that
> > reason, I have no URL to point to from the wiki.
>
> We should use Google then, 'cos it found it first time.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-02/msg00205.php

Ah, the joke's on you because that isn't the email. :-)

I just tried looking up a sentence from the email in Google just now and
it didn't find it either.

The email is this one from March 24:

http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches_hold/msg00062.html

The headers are:

Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump additional options for performance