Re: Progres of pg certification

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Mudy Situmorang" <mudy(at)tdmm(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Progres of pg certification
Date: 2008-05-06 19:48:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 7 May 2008 02:04:01 +0700
"Mudy Situmorang" <mudy(at)tdmm(dot)net> wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone know the progres of pg certification? Does
> still up and running?

Yep it sure is. We are currently working on the job task analysis,
which is a survey to determine exactly what we are trying to certify.

> I've tried to join the certification list but looks like its empty.

Yes that is a problem we noticed. The lists are moving to a new
machine, you should be able to join the list later today.

Joshua D. Drake

The PostgreSQL Company since 1997:
PostgreSQL Community Conference:
United States PostgreSQL Association: