From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OSCON and LWE
Date: 2008-04-25 21:02:38
Lists: pgus-general
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:38:16 -0700
Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> I'd suggest that, since the whole day will be pretty much an SFPUG
> meeting, that we have a drinks & social hour in the evening.  Again,
> I can handle booking this and recruit some sponsors.  Any argument
> about offering to display sponsor names in the PostgreSQL booth at
> LWE?

The current plan was to have a PGDay via the Conference project that
would take talk submissions and have a talk committee in a similar plan
as to how West was run last year. Followed by a SFPUG meeting that
SFPUG would obviously manage.

Joshua D. Drake

The PostgreSQL Company since 1997:
PostgreSQL Community Conference: