Re: OSCON and LWE

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: OSCON and LWE
Date: 2008-04-25 17:38:16
Lists: pgus-general
Josh,

> LWE: Application submitted and approved.
>  * We also have a room here and we are having a USPA day. I am contact
> for this. Right now the idea is to have some talks, some social and
> possibly (up to JoshB and David Fetter) a SFPUG meeting.

SFPUG can (and should, since we know the local speakers) manage booking the
talks.  10am to 5pm?

I'd suggest that, since the whole day will be pretty much an SFPUG meeting,
that we have a drinks & social hour in the evening.  Again, I can handle
booking this and recruit some sponsors.  Any argument about offering to
display sponsor names in the PostgreSQL booth at LWE?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun