Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date: 2008-04-25 17:25:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Kostas,

> The greek pug, http://www.postgresql.gr, would like to be present at the
> conference via a presentation booth. Also we are thinking of printing our
> own dissemination material in the greek language, mainly flyers.

Cool. The rest of us will be in Ottawa, otherwise I'd be thrilled to go to
Greece.

> We would like to ask you, if it would be feasible for you to send us some
> dissemination material, i.e. posters (mainly) and flyers. It would be
> best, if you could send this material in both printed and electronic
> format, so that we may utilize parts of it in our greek material.

I'll update the flyers on the PostgreSQL PR project on pgfoundry, and let you
know when they are updated.

> For supporting the printing of our dissemination material, we are thinking
> of finding some sponsor(s). We would like to ask you to advice us on the
> principles or rules that apply to pugs getting sponsorships, if any.

In the future, the PostgreSQL European Association will pay for such things.
Right now, I'm not sure they have any money yet (Andreas?) so you should ask
for funds from SPI (e-mail jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com and cc me).

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun