FAQ_DEV on RPMs pointless?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FAQ_DEV on RPMs pointless?
Date: 2008-04-23 14:53:41
Lists: pgsql-www
Is there any reason we document "how we build RPMs"?  It doesn't seem to
offer any advice for prospective developers.  Moreover, I have never
seen this question asked, so I don't see how it qualifies for this doc.

Is there any objection on removing it altogether?

If someone is interested in keeping this info alive, perhaps he or she
could move it into a separate article on the Wiki.

Alvaro Herrera

pgsql-www by date