NOTIFY connection lost

From: Drago <kmakaron(at)mail(dot)bg>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NOTIFY connection lost
Date: 2008-04-16 07:30:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
   I have worked with PostgreSQL for quite some time, but recently I
wanted to use NOTIFY-LISTEN feature, and a problem arised. How does
is possible to know whether the server is just gone(e.g. cable
unplugned), during waiting for NOTIFY. I tryied several combinations

with select() with timeout and PQconsumeInput, but nothing worked.
Is anyone, has had such a problem?
Thank you

Вземи сега 6 Mbps за 20 лв./ мес.
или 12 Mbps за 25 лв./ мес.
Цена с ДДС при 1-годишен договор. За повече информация

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: alexander lunyovDate: 2008-04-23 14:24:52