Re: Relationship between regional PUGS and USPUG

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Relationship between regional PUGS and USPUG
Date: 2008-04-07 19:38:33
Lists: pgus-general
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:32:10 -0700
"Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Now that the US PUG is officially off of the ground, I was wondering
> if there are plans for coordination between the the local pugs and the
> US user group?

Our mission :P states " Establish and support user groups in all major
regions of the US (Northwest, Southwest, Midwest, South, Northeast)".
So, yes.

However it is important to note that we do not intend to take autonomy
from the local groups in any way. We are a support and coordination
mechanism only.

Did you have any ideas that you wanted to float?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake