wal_sync_method as enum

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: wal_sync_method as enum
Date: 2008-04-07 10:22:03
Lists: pgsql-patches
Attached patch implements wal_sync_method as an enum. I'd like someone
to look it over before I apply it - I don't have the machines to test
all codepaths (and some of it is hard to test - better to read it and
make sure it's right).

In order to implement the enum guc, I had to break out a new
SYNC_METHOD_OPEN_DSYNC out of SYNC_METHOD_OPEN where it was previously
overloaded. This is one of the parts where I'm slightly worried I have
made a mistake.

//Magnus

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Albe LaurenzDate: 2008-04-07 10:32:12