Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Streaming Onlinebackup (Maybe OFFTOPIC)

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "<Jeff Davis" <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Streaming Onlinebackup (Maybe OFFTOPIC)
Date: 2008-03-28 02:28:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It seems there is already a project on pgfoundry but there are no files:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/clearxlogtail/

Should this be on pgfoundry or in the Postgres distribution. It seems
it might be tied enough to the WAL format to be in the Postgres
distribution.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com