BUG #4051: ERROR: relation with OID xxxx does not exist

From: "N Jagan Mohan Rao" <n(dot)jaganmohanrao(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4051: ERROR: relation with OID xxxx does not exist
Date: 2008-03-24 12:20:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4051
Logged by:          N Jagan Mohan Rao
Email address:      n(dot)jaganmohanrao(at)rediffmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.5
Operating system:   Window XP
Details:

Here what i did:

I am using EntityManager, NativeQueries and deleting postgresql tables and
createing them dinamically(the schema is generated by using hybernate-tool).
till this point it is working fine .. and in the same transaction i am
putting some data and saving it through entitymanager and hence I am getting
the problem "ERROR: relation with OID xxxxxx does not exist" please give the
solution for this. I tried but I am unable to fix it.

If any one have the solution Help me its urgent...

Thanks in advance,
Jagan.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Pavan DeolaseeDate: 2008-03-24 13:24:56
Previous:From: Eugen.KonkovDate: 2008-03-24 10:40:26
Subject: Re: BUG #4047: case preserve for columns