Re: postgresql.org mail infrastructure

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql.org mail infrastructure
Date: 2008-03-22 21:52:45
Lists: pgsql-www
Just a short top-post here ... as I mentioned before, Dave/Tom/I have been
discussing this issue on -core, with it degenerating to 'Dave/I' ... we
have a plan to move forward on this based on discussions that actually
happened a couple of weeks ago as a percursor to this ...

Dave/I will be posting a summary of our scheduale/plan to sysadmins later
this evening, as this is an infrastructure, not WWW, issue ...

Thank you ...

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org                              MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org