PostgreSQL Summer of Code 2008

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Summer of Code 2008
Date: 2008-03-19 21:52:53
Lists: pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL has been invited by Google to be part Google's Summer of Code
2008. We are calling all students, professors and potential mentors to
participate.

For Summer of Code, Google will be paying for student internships to work
on PostgreSQL features and applications.  We've put up a list of ideas,
including guidelines for submissions and more.  Applications for students
open March 25th, and close March 31, so urge any students you know to get
your applications prepared right away!

-- Ideas and Guidelines: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode
-- Summer of Code FAQ:
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html

Potential mentors should contact Josh Berkus, josh(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

pgsql-announce by date