Re: Commit fest?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commit fest?
Date: 2008-03-17 16:48:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers
All,

First, the new comment interface doesn't work on Konqueror/Safari, which is
the problem I think many people are having.  Use firefox instead.

Second, I plan to do a wiki-level summary of pending patches for the 2nd
commit fest.  For the first one, raw data wasn't available before the
official start of the Fest, and now things are changing too fast for me to
keep up.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun