Re: Missing stuff

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-02-29 12:57:43
Lists: pgeu-general
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 08:46:12AM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> > I'm missing the box with the blue shirts, but the booth was
> > empty the time we left the building at sunday evening. This
> > box was not in my car, so does someone know where the carton is gone?
>
> We did pack the remaining t-shirts in one of the smaller boxes with the
> UK/EDB flyers.
> I personally duct taped that box.

Ah, found them. Since the box was taped, i assumed only flyers inside.

So in this case: we are running low on shirts! ;-)

> > As a sidenote: i'm missing the bag for the white rollup too,
> > but i think, this bag was already gone at sunday morning. The
> > bag was on a long and small carton. Last time i've seen it
> > was at saturday evening, but i don't know if it was put into
> > the locked room or not.
>
> Good thing I did not throw that away. I took the white rollup with two
> damaged A3 sized PG posters which already was in the trash. I thought we
> could use the format and the design for later. If you need those I can mail
> them to you.

Susanne explained this in another mail. I contacted the vendor and
they told me a new bag costs 7,50 E plus VAT plus shipping. So something
around 20-25 Euro. Another thing: the Rollup is in german, do we want
another one with english text? Imho it makes sense to have one.

Kind regards

--
				Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group