Missing stuff

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-02-29 01:16:42
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

something that disturbs me since last sunday evening:

Did we sell all the shirts at FOSDEM?

I'm missing the box with the blue shirts, but the booth was empty the
time we left the building at sunday evening. This box was not in my car,
so does someone know where the carton is gone?

As a sidenote: i'm missing the bag for the white rollup too, but i
think, this bag was already gone at sunday morning. The bag was on a
long and small carton. Last time i've seen it was at saturday evening,
but i don't know if it was put into the locked room or not.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group