Announcing PostgreSQL Europe

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe
Date: 2008-02-28 09:23:45
Lists: pgeu-general
hi

i think one simple action among the first steps of the european user group is
letting people know that we exists :-)

We should try to contact and send the announce of the birth of PG Europe to
every local PG communities in every European country. When a country doesn't
have a local user group, maybe just launch the message to some more general
OSS websites or mailing-lists.

If any of you have done such thing already can you just send a link to the
announcement you did ? i'm sure there are loads of people out there that will
be please to know that we exists and that we can help them.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: damien clochardDate: 2008-02-28 09:28:00