Re: We should get active / Wiki choice

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
Cc: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>, damien(at)dalibo(dot)info, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: We should get active / Wiki choice
Date: 2008-02-26 11:31:11
Lists: pgeu-general

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:59:29AM +0100, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> >> Do you frankly think any of us is a "stupid user" ?
> >> Surely not, hey?
> >
> > All users are stupid (select * from users where clue>1).
> Yes, I got that thinkgeek tshirt too. But it is more likely "where clue>0".

Hmm, yes, my bad (proves the point though :)

> > I mentioned TWiki,[...]
> I personaly prefer dokuwiki. It has the same attributes in terms of
> security that you mentionned. What do ppl think here?
> Note I have no problem if TWiki is finaly installed. I just need a wiki,
> quickly.

Dokuwiki is also a good tool indeed.

> TWiki    : 1
> dokuwiki : 1

I have no preference for either TWiki or dokuwiki in this regard, but for the sake
of having a vote, i'm ok with being put down as a vote for TWiki :)

- --
K.F.J. Martens, Sonologic,
Public PGP key:
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)