Re: pgsql-it-generale needs updating onarchives.postgresql.org

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, PostgreSQL Websites <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com, Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql-it-generale needs updating onarchives.postgresql.org
Date: 2008-02-24 23:59:30
Lists: pgsql-www
Dave Page escribió:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Selena Deckelmann
> <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> >  Per discussions with Gabriele and Enrico:
> >
> >  pgsql-it-generale - Italian Community General Discussions
> >  psql.it - Italian Developer Community Technical Discussions
>
> Has anyone (particularly those hacking the archives recently) done this yet?

Sorry, I was away for the weekend.  I'll do it tomorrow.

I also need headers for some of the lists -- for example have a look at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-it-generale/

What I need is some Italian text, probably a translation of
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/top

Tomorrow I'll also get the list of lists missing this "top" file.