BUG #3981: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation

From: "Miroslav Nachev" <miro(at)space-comm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3981: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation
Date: 2008-02-22 09:16:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3981
Logged by:          Miroslav Nachev
Email address:      miro(at)space-comm(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3, 8.2
Operating system:   Windows Vista Ultimate
installation
Details:

I try many times to install PostgreSQL 8.3 and older versions on my new
mobile computer Acer AS7720G-933G64Bn with installed Windows Vista Ultimate
OS. Unfortunately it is not possible. In the beginning I have one error.
After User Account Control (UAC) disabling the error is changed to "Failed
to create temporary directory." on "Initializing database cluster (...)...".
I can apply the  log file of installation if you tell me how and where?

Can you give me some idea how to solve that problem?

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-02-22 15:53:51
Previous:From: Miroslav NachevDate: 2008-02-22 09:01:44