PostgreSQL Europe statutes : translation

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Europe statutes : translation
Date: 2008-02-21 16:49:24
Lists: pgeu-general
hi

This whole statutes thread is coming to en end !

Last night i translated  the English draft into French. As i wrote the English
version and French is my mother tongue, i think the translation is really
accurate. However there might be some typos and mistakes.

Please if you speak both French and English, take a look a my translation and
notify any error :

English -> http://wiki.postgresqlfr.org/doku.php/pgeu:statutes
Français -> http://wiki.postgresqlfr.org/doku.php/pgeu:statuts

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry that i didn't have time nor money for a certified translation. It
just appeared to me that is was more important to spend time and energy
discussing and trying to reach the best consensus, instead of having the
translation certified. However if some people have time to make that
certification happen, they are very welcome.

Thanks again to everyone involved in the writing of theses statutes.

Hope to see you @ FOSDEM :-)