Re: Meeting: THURSDAY Extreme Database Makeover -- and a question

From: "Amy K(dot) Farrell" <akf(at)aracnet(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting: THURSDAY Extreme Database Makeover -- and a question
Date: 2008-02-19 18:54:58
Lists: pdxpug

Hi, Selena,

I can attend Thursday. I'm somewhat in favor of rescheduling, though,
because I think it would be more interesting to have the person who
was inspired by the topic there.

Of course, delaying means you either cancel your regular meeting or
need a new topic on very short notice. Since I haven't been to the
PDXPUG meetings before, I don't know how much of a hassle that
translates to, or how many people are affected.

I'm your other RT user, but my knowledge of RT is a bit limited. We've
been running it for awhile at work but I've rarely had to poke at the
database. Last week I had occasion to look at where it was storing
some of its data so I could export it (for import into a different,
hosted solution). This wasn't as simple as I thought it should be, and
an hour later I saw an email about your meeting topic. :-)

- Amy

--
A.K. Farrell