Re: PostgreSQL shirts

From: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL shirts
Date: 2008-02-19 09:40:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 11:29:52AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> > I was talking with Andreas about producing some shirts for the upcoming
> > FOSDEM event. He suggested i'd ask on this list whether there are any
> > ready-made designs available, or any guidelines concerning shirts. I can
> > take the elephant from http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089 and
> > slap that on a shirt of course, but perhaps there is a standard design
> > for shirts?
>
> Josh, do you have the graphics files for Valentino's design?

I've been calling around a bit, and didn't find a printer who could do
shirts in <5 days without charging a big extra fee, so i fear i'll have
to forgo on the shirts for now.

Having said that, i'd still like to get some done for the next
oppurtunity (pgday later this year eg).

I was thinking about using the elephant with the PostgreSQL trademark
below it, large and on the front. Of course, when printed on black, the
black outline of the elephant will fall away, not sure if that presents
a problem though..

Gr,

Koen