Re: PostgreSQL shirts

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL shirts
Date: 2008-02-19 16:23:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Koen,

> I've been calling around a bit, and didn't find a printer who could do
> shirts in <5 days without charging a big extra fee, so i fear i'll have
> to forgo on the shirts for now.

If we'd discussed this earlier, I could have sent a limited number of shirts
with David.  I have 18 or so of the pgDay.IT shirts right now, but they are
all S-L, no XLs left.  The new US shirts (which are much nicer) are currently
in transit from Los Angeles to Portland and thus inobtainable.  :-(

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun