Boston PUG? Philly?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Larry Grant <Lawrence(dot)Grant(at)sun(dot)com>, "Mark Steben" <msteben(at)autorevenue(dot)com>
Subject: Boston PUG? Philly?
Date: 2008-02-13 18:24:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Selena,

When we threw the NYPUG, we got a fair amount of interest in a Boston meeting.
Could we set up a Boston PUG mailing list and/or page and see if they can
organize something?

Mark, Larry, are either of you willing to take ownership of the mailing list?

Second, I notice that there's Philadelphia meetings going on but no actual
Philly PUG page.  Is this something we should change?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

pgsql-advocacy by date