BUG #3950: Server Problems

From: "Wolvesden" <c_william04(at)msn(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3950: Server Problems
Date: 2008-02-10 16:45:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3950
Logged by: Wolvesden
Email address: c_william04(at)msn(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

For some reason when I upgraded to 8.3 I can't get the server to start.
What it keeps telling me is as Follows:
pg_ctrl: another server might be running; trying to start server anyway
FATAL: unreconized configuration parameter "redirect_stderr"

Not sure what this means but I know I was using this database for three
years and now all of a sudden I can't get into it.