backup tableoids (pg_class.oid) ?

From: "fkater(at)googlemail(dot)com" <fkater(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: backup tableoids (pg_class.oid) ?
Date: 2008-02-04 15:14:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

my db structure relays on the OIDs of tables (stored as OIDs of
pg_class).

However, 'pg_dumpall -o ...' seems to save the oids of all data but not
the tableoids, so, when I restore data I get different tableoids than I
had before!

Is there anything I could do to backup and restore even the tableoids
(besides stopping server and copying the files) ?

Thank you

Felix