Re: Lack of docs for libpq C Library

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Pavel Golub <pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Lack of docs for libpq C Library
Date: 2008-02-01 03:45:36
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:18:27 -0300
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > > If you really like that page, you could link to's
> > > version of it:
> > >

> >                              --------
> >                              2006-09-03
> >
> > Well, indicates the URL has been stable for at least 15
> > months so the original might be OK.
> The point is that will keep that copy online even if
> decides to shut it down or change it.

There is a question to the legality of the copy. The legal
notice of the document states that there must be a valid license for
the product to copy.

*IF* we link that document, we need to link to the HP site.

Joshua D. Drake

- --
The PostgreSQL Company since 1997:
PostgreSQL Community Conference:
Donate to the PostgreSQL Project:
PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)