New Shipment of Elephant Pins

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Shipment of Elephant Pins
Date: 2008-01-31 01:43:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I have a new shipment of Elephant Pins coming in today or tomorrow.
As I did before, Varlena, LLC will foot the bill and the pins will be free.

If anyone chooses to sell the pins after receiving them, I strongly
encourage you to donate the proceeds to SPI for Postgres.

People local to me (East Bay Area, CA) can arrange to pick up pins
from me directly.  Others can request that I send them to you.

This means any PUGS, Conferences, individuals, etc, (although
I do not really like to send onesies).  I recommend someone get
some pins for each conference.

Feel free to send me a souvenier, stamps, or something tiny small to amuse
me while I send out pins. :)  Send me email with your address and the
number of pins that you'd like and I'll send you my address.

Elephant Pins are brought to you by Varlena, LLC.

Cheers,

Elein Mustain
Varlena, LLC
elein(at)varlena(dot)com
(510)637-9106

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Guido BarosioDate: 2008-01-31 02:43:47