Re: Table has duplicate keys, what did I do

From: John Gateley <gateley(at)jriver(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Table has duplicate keys, what did I do
Date: 2008-01-28 22:26:04
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:11:21 -0800
"Dann Corbit" <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, the id 1 definitely indicates to me that I did something.
However, there is an index on the column: it's the primary key
for the table. I'm not sure how I could manually insert it if
there were an existing index, or later create the index if it
didn't exist when I did the insert.

Thanks,

John Gateley <gateley(at)jriver(dot)com>