Re: Maybe this will help, maybe it won't

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Maybe this will help, maybe it won't
Date: 2008-01-26 13:28:01
Lists: pgeu-general
On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 04:49:45AM +0100, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
> we just have had a longer discussion on IRC, and I think, I have to leave
> my background and comment this.

Just out of curiosity, where on irc does the european postgresql
community meet? I'm on freenode,#postgesql but haven't seen european
matters discussed there yet.. Are there regular irc meetings, where
'things get done'?

> Dutch flyers? Because we don't have active dutch guys at the moment.

Hey, that's not true! I'm a guy and trying to be actively involved (but
just finding my way though). And there's Gevik Babakhani, who I
understand has been closely involved for a while now.

I doubt whether it would make sense to start a local user group. It
might, and i'd be happy to get together with others to discuss the
possibilities and desireability.

K.F.J. Martens, Sonologic,
Public PGP key:
can't read? Visit