Re: Pgtheme: PostgreSQL theme for drupal 5.x and 6.x

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgtheme: PostgreSQL theme for drupal 5.x and 6.x
Date: 2008-01-24 15:44:23
Lists: pgeu-general
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:16:04 +0000
"Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> We already have a website for local user groups to use JD - as you are
> well aware (running Drupal iirc).

I wasn't actually thinking about it as the pugs sites and we are farm
from having a website for local user groups at this point. The current
one is something that looks like it was put up by a 12 year old in 1997.

I will agree the new one will be better as it is based on Drupal but I
have a feeling it may take a little longer to get that up than we
expected.

> If we were to do anything Europe-specific though, we'll use one of the
> boxes in France. Your general use boxes are already far to loaded for
> my taste (in terms of machine load and service hosted).

Well I did say the general infrastructure would be willing, which I am
of course fine with. Your statement about our load is fortunately not
true. You can review the munin graphs yourself if you like.

Services hosted *shrug*, we have proven were good at it.

Joshua D. Drake