Affordable Software and web Development Services

From: Amit <mehtaamit12(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Affordable Software and web Development Services
Date: 2008-01-24 06:18:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Dear Sir/Mam,

We are a core IT firm in India and have providing solutions across a wide spectrum of technologies, ranging from startup with mid sized companies to all. We are specifically focused in developing Customized ERP Software Solution, Web Development and Web Applications & SEO Services.

We have a large Software development team who are expertise in Java, .NET, VB, ASP, C/C++, C#, Java/JavaScript with SQL Server, PHP, Mysql and Oracle.For more information about our Services, please visit:-

www.unisoft-technologies.com

We hope you are interested in increasing your quality of work. We are glad to send you a most competitive business proposal.

For our clients-based list URL is http://www.unisoft-technologies.com/portfolio.htm
Assuring you, the world class services at the most economic yet competitive prices.
Have a Good Day..

Thanks & Regards,
UniSoft Technologies
Ph: + 91-11-25536231/25613736/45576965.