Re: Overblogging etc

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Overblogging etc
Date: 2008-01-14 20:56:48
Lists: pgsql-www
Devrim,

> No, I'm strongly against this idea -- Noone is blogging about sex,
> religion, politics, etc. Every blog is more or less PostgreSQL related
> -- as I wrote before: It is all about freedom : I don't want to check
> the validity of the blog content. Every blogger is mature enough and
> they know what to blog.

It's not a question about appropriate (although that has happened once),
it's a question about lightweight blog entries.  For example, I'm about to
blog that I moved my photo collection from Flickr to Smugmug.  That
probably shouldn't be on the PostgreSQL homepage.

Hmmm, you know what else is missing from our homepage?  Newsfeed from
pgFoundry.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus