Andrew Sullivan joins Command Prompt

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Andrew Sullivan joins Command Prompt
Date: 2008-01-03 21:51:49
Lists: pgsql-announce

Dear colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be joining Command Prompt, Inc. on 15
January, 2008. I'm looking forward to joining the CMD crew: I've been
impressed with CMD's work in the past, and I'm delighted to have the
opportunity to grow with them and the PostgreSQL community now. I'm
hopeful that I can make some small contribution to the continued
greatness of PostgreSQL.

I'd like to take this opportunity as well to thank Afilias for its
support of my participation in the PostgreSQL community since 2001.
When I started at Afilias, I knew we'd be making significant changes to
the DNS and domain name registration world. I had no idea of the kind
of initial negative attention we'd get for choosing PostgreSQL. It's
to the great credit of Afilias management that they stuck by their
sound technical decision, and supported the community in the bargain.

After 15 January, you will be able to reach me at
<ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>. I look forward to future collaboration with
the rest of the community in my new role.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan