Open Source day in Magdeburg

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL EU General <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher <stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de>
Subject: Open Source day in Magdeburg
Date: 2007-12-23 00:52:33
Lists: pgeu-general
Hello all,

a friend of mine is planing an Open Source day in Magdeburg and asked
me, if we want to join either with a stand and some talks or with a
developer conference. There's no termin yet but i think, sometimes
starting in october or november when the new semester starts.

Could this be an option for an ouropean meeting in late 2008?

As a sidenote, it seems, we don't have a real decision about the annual
meeting 2008, or?

Kind regards

--
				Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum