postgresql.asia (and other .asia domains)

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql.asia (and other .asia domains)
Date: 2007-12-21 17:20:39
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

The .asia registry has a "social pioneers" category that would nicely
accommodate PostgreSQL. Details are at

http://www.think.asia/social.html

I know someone was looking at the .asia domain, but I don't remember who it
was (someone emailed me, but I've misplaced it. My apologies). Anyway, I
was talking to the CEO of .asia today, and he wants to highlight PostgreSQL,
so they'd like us to apply under the social pioneers category. It'd
probably be a conflict for me to do this, but someone else obviously could.

Thoughts?