BUG #3823: Installing Permissions set still says there not

From: "Josh" <joshvette001(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3823: Installing Permissions set still says there not
Date: 2007-12-18 04:20:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3823
Logged by:          Josh
Email address:      joshvette001(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.5
Operating system:   windows server 2003
Details:

I tried installing postgresql onto a go daddy dedicated server with server
2003, with no luck after setting the permissions on C: C:\Program Files
C:\program files\postgres etc.... to everyone is aloud to do anything to
those directory's, I still cant get postgres to install, so I ask GoDaddy.
They try and There IT people cant figure out whats wrong :).

pgsql-bugs by date

Subject: Re: bug found in 8.3 beta 3.